Monday, May 6, 2013

To All the Comments

Thank you Norah Jean, Wendy, Lavina, Silvie and BeBe.  I am glad to see that some of you have managed to post your comments right on the blog....I tried and tried to post the ones sent from Silvie and Wendy...I wrote back to each of you.(hope you received them) but be darned if I can figure out how to display them?!?

I love seeing your comments they somehow make my day feel warmer and happier.  Wendy I LOVED your ideas about using they old door etc...please send us any more ideas...any of you!  we are hoping to use barn boards, and moulding, to finish the inside...I am still trying to think of something for my island countertops...??

Of course for now were are just wanting it framed and roof...lots of months for the inside ideas.

Again, keep the comments coming, as I plan to have the blog printed into a book when I am done, and all your words of love and encouragement and ideas, will make the book all that more extra special!

No comments: